We Were The Robots - A Disco Pogo Tribute
hard cover, 240 pp.
"Daft Punk featured often in the formative years of Jockey Slut magazine (including their first front cover). This tribute to the duo collates all the interviews and photos from the seminal magazine - covering their early days on Soma up to the release of Discovery. Further articles cover the rest of their tenure as one of the globe’s most furtive, influential electronic acts right up to their unexpected split in February 2021"
- Their first ever interview, for Jockey Slut in 1994.
Oral histories on their early years on Soma and the making of Homework and Discovery.
- Their first unmasked cover shot and interview for Jockey Slut in 1996.
- A Fax interview from Jockey Slut in 1995 including their doodles and handwriting.
- Long reads on Human After All, Random Access Memories and their Coachella performance.
- Vintage features from writers including Alexis Petridis, Emma Warren and Ben Cardew.
- A History of Roule records and the duos' extra curricular activities.
- Exclusive Interview with Tony Gardner, the man behind the robots.
- Daft Punk in film: Interstella 5555, Electroma and Tron.
- Daft Punk was playing in my house - an exclusive interview with LCD Soundsystem's James Murphy.